Welcome to Paradise!


Tuesday 11 November 2014

Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette Accessoires UNBOXING!

Holaaa!

I went to London this past weekend, and did a little shopping in Louis Vuitton :) That was my first ever visit to Louis Vuitton store and I will write a separate post about my experience. I was SO excited!! Now I will write about my purchase, Mini Pochette Accessoires in the Monogram canvas.



So I went to the Louis Vuitton store at New Bond Street, which I think is the biggest LV store in the UK (?). And this is what I bought:



The sales person packaged it really nice, and even gave me a raincoat for the shopping bag!



The bag itself is coated canvas (so not leather), and the only leather in this bag is at the end of the zipper, and it is called vachetta leather. The vachetta leather at first is really pale, but as the time goes on and you use the product it will get this beautiful brown shade. The inside of this bag is fabric. 




All the hardware are golden brass metallic. In the inside it also has a little leather thingy, which has the serial number.




The official dimensions are:
Length: 5.5 inches (14cm)
Height: 3.5 inches (8.9cm)
Width: 0.8 inches (about 2cm)

However, the bag is a little bit bigger that it says on the official website.


The chain is quite heavy, which adds a more luxurious feel to the bag. It is detachable from the other end, and can be attached for example to a bag, or then it can be used as a wristlet.


Even though this bag is quite small, it can fit a lot of stuff!! I managed to put my phone (iPhone 5), cardholder, passport, lipbalm and some gum, and there still room for more, and I was thinking about using this combination when I travel in the airplane.
Other combination: I put my phone, keyholder, cardholder, lipbalm, travalo perfume, gum and some tissues. This I will be using normally, when I just go out shopping or doing stuff in the city :D

They also gave me a receipt from the store, which has all the details, and I recommend to keep everything you get when you buy something in safe, in case you decide to resell any items in the future. These things can add value to the product, as it states that it is an authentic item. This goes for all designer products.


Most items also come with a dustbag, which they recommend you store your products in when you are not using them.


So this is a really good piece from Louis Vuitton, and I think a good product to start your LV collection! It is very versatile and compact!

I hope you liked this post, I will do more of these in the future, if someone wants it!!

Thank you for reading!!

-S from Paradise x

No comments:

Post a Comment